We shall apply this Policy when you visit the website of the Company and complete a contact form.
When processing personal data, we shall follow the European Union Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679, the requirements of the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, the Law on Electronic Communications of the Republic of Lithuania, other related legislation, and the instructions of controlling institutions.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PERFORMED BY THE COMPANY
To ensure transparency and responsible processing of personal data, we shall inform you that the Company processes personal data for the following purposes:
– performing direct marketing, including the sending of newsletters;
– to answer customer inquiries and questions.
What personal data is collected and processed?
The Company collects and processes the following categories of personal data:
– basic data required for the above-mentioned purposes: name, surname, and contact details (email, phone number), etc.
On what legal basis can your personal data be collected?
The Company may collect your personal data only in accordance with the grounds for lawful processing specified in the legislation:
- To respond to requests from individuals, personal data are processed on the basis of a legitimate interest.
- For direct marketing purposes, your data is processed after obtaining your consent.
How long is your data stored?
The Company shall store your personal data for no longer than it is required by the purposes of data processing or provided by law if they provide for longer data storage. Personal data is generally stored as long as it is necessary to implement and protect the legitimate interests of the Company. Unnecessary personal data is destroyed.
The Company shall take all possible measures to ensure that personal data are processed accurately, fairly, and lawfully, that they are processed only for the specified purposes, in strict compliance with the clear and transparent requirements for the processing of personal data laid down by law.
To whom does the Company provide or may provide personal data?
– The Company may provide such data to data processors who perform certain tasks and provide services to the Company (intermediaries who process data for the conclusion and administration of contracts with customers; information technology companies that process data to ensure the development, improvement, and support of information systems, companies that ensure the sending of messages to customers, provide security and other services);
– to a court, law enforcement agencies or government agencies to the extent required by law;
– to other persons with your consent, if such consent is obtained in a specific case.
DATA COLLECTED ON THE WEBSITE OF THE COMPANY
– by sending an inquiry form, which you submit when filling in the registration form, i.e. name, surname, email address, and phone number.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website or mobile app stores in the browser or app memory of your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or use a mobile app. The next time you visit a website or mobile app, this file may be scanned so that the website or the mobile app can recognise your computer or mobile device.
The information collected by cookies allows us to ensure your ability to browse more conveniently, provide you with attractive offers and learn more about the behaviour of users of the website or mobile app, analyse trends and improve the website or mobile app, the customer service, and services provided by the Company.
The cookies of the Company are commonly used for the following purposes:
Technical cookies: we strive to offer our visitors an advanced, easy-to-use website / mobile app which automatically adapts to their needs and desires. To achieve this, we use technical cookies that help to display our website to you, help ensure its functionality, create a user account, log in, and manage your orders. These technical cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website / mobile app.
Functional cookies: we also use functional cookies to remember your preferences and to help us use our website and mobile apps efficiently and effectively. For example, these cookies remember your preferred language, searches, and previously viewed items. These functional cookies are not necessary for the operation of the website, but they add functionality and improve your experience of using the website of the Company.
Analytical Cookies: we use these cookies to gain insight into how our visitors use the website or mobile app of our Company.
Commercial cookies: we use our own and third-party cookies to display personalised advertising on our own and other websites. This is called “remarketing,” which is based on browsing activity, such as the products you searched for and viewed.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or remove them, simply visit the web page www.allaboutcookies.org and the help web page of your browser.
Details of used cookies
|Domain||Name of the cookie||Purpose||Duration|
|_gat||Regulation of the performance of the website queries
|.epass.lt||_ga||Distinguish users by providing a unique code
|.epass.lt||_gid||Distinguish users by providing a unique code
|.epass.lt||visitorSID||Distinguish users by providing a unique code||3 d.|
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data is processed responsibly and securely. When establishing measures for the processing of personal data, as well as during data processing, we implement appropriate data protection technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data processed from an accidental or unlawful destruction, damage, alteration, loss, disclosure, as well as any other illegal processing.
YOUR RIGHTS AND OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
You shall have the right to:
– apply to the Company with a request to provide information about your personal data processed by the Company, from where and how personal data is collected, and how the Company processes them;
– apply to the Company with a request to destroy personal data or suspend the processing of such personal data, except for storage, in case after you get acquainted with your personal data, you determine that personal data is processed illegally or dishonestly, excessive personal data is processed or exists other grounds established by the legislation;
– not give the consent to the processing of your personal data when such data is processed or it is intended to be processed for direct marketing, or due to a legitimate interest pursued by the Company or a third party to whom the personal data is provided.
You can contact us by email email@example.com regarding the exercise of your rights or complaints. You can also contact the State Data Protection Inspectorate, but we shall always try to resolve all issues directly with you.
– in writing – by email firstname.lastname@example.org;
– orally – by phone number +37060094676;
– in writing, at the address Kuršių g. 7, LT-48107 Kaunas;
– on arrival at Betygalos g. 4A, Kaunas